THE LATEST ON COMMUNITY GROUPS AND DROP-INS
ONSITE GROUPS AND DROP-INS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
As a safety and precautionary measure all onsite community groups and drop-ins are cancelled until further notice.
VIRTUAL GROUPS CURRENTLY RUNNING
- SOY programming including TransFusion Crew, Black Queer Youth and Express for newcomer youth are currently running virtual sessions. Visit the SOY virtual bulletin board for the current schedule and more info. Contact the SOY Program Coordinator for more information.
Please visit the Sherbourne Health website for other service changes and more updated information regarding COVID-19.
What is SOY?
As an LGBT2SQ youth or young adult, you are resourceful and important. You are the expert of your own life and have found ways to survive if not thrive.
Supporting Our Youth (SOY) is an innovative community development program of Sherbourne Health. SOY is a set of health promotion services and programming centered on supporting the health and well-being goals established by LGBT2SQ youth and young adults, many of whom are homeless, racialized and newcomers to Canada.
We support your goals, strengths, resourcefulness and success
We can support you with:
- Goal Planning Service with Youth Resource Workers
- Evening health and well-being groups
- Mentorship and peer leadership programs
- Our Internal Housing program
- Health promotion and systems work
Guided by your goals, we work with you to restore, maintain and improve your overall health and well-being.
Supporting Our Youth is designed to support you to restore, maintain or improve your health and well-being.
For more details about SOY, read our blog post Recent and upcoming program enhancements at SOY.