Inspire and empower LGBT2SQ youth with a donation to SOY!
How to donate
- Make a secure monthly or one-off donation by credit card online. Monthly donations are a steady lifeline of support for SOY programs – and in turn for youth – and are a great hassle-free way to give a little at a time to make a very big difference.
- Mail your cheque made out to “Sherbourne Health – SOY” to the address below (we also take cash if it’s in-person)
- Nominate ‘Sherbourne Health – SOY Program’ through your workplace United Way scheme (registered charity #86577 6827 RR0001)
- Host a party or other event were the proceeds are for SOY
- Participate in the annual SOY Bowlathon or donate in support of our youth teams.
- Make a tribute or in memoriam donation and honour someone who’s special to you through a gift to SOY. You will also have the option to send a personalized e-card to recognize your gift. You are also welcome to nominate SOY for your own celebration/anniversary gifts and we’ll let you know how much is raised.
- Leave a legacy. Some supporters feel able to leave a gift in their will to benefit generations of LGBT2SQ youth to come. We are happy to discuss a bequest in confidence and to help with suitable wording.
To make or discuss any donations, including pre-authorized payments, or your fundraising ideas, please contact:
Senior Development Officer
333 Sherbourne Street
Toronto, ON M5A 2S5
T: (416) 324-4169
F: (416) 324-4188
SOY is a program of Sherbourne Health, registered charity #86577 6827 RR0001. We can issue tax receipts for all eligible gifts over $10 if you provide your full name and address. We will email your tax receipt to you unless you let us know you’d prefer us to mail you.