Youth in Transition is our way of Supporting our youth who are in or leaving the care of a Children’s Aid Society.
Are you an 2SLGBTQ youth 16 to 24 years old living in Ontario?
Are you involved, or have been involved, in a foster care arrangement?
Are you receiving support through a Voluntary Youth Service Agreement or through Continued Care Support for Youth?
Would you like support achieving your goals and setting up your life on your own terms?
Our Youth In Transition worker can help you access support and resources for:
- life skills such as financial management and different types of healthy living
- income (including OW or ODSP)
- job search and career supports
- health care and counseling
- queer and trans peers and mentors
- legal services
This program is funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services.