A Tuesday night health and well-being hub.
Are you an LGBT2SQ youth 29 and under looking for a place to explore your goals with community? Come to Intersections at SOY and find: a meal, workshops, discussions, and opportunities to chill or make art. Connect with our youth resource workers, mentors, mental health counsellors, and community guests. Choose your own adventure!
Meals are served from 6-6:30 pm. Programming runs from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Dates and details
Tuesday, Apr. 2, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Discussion room: Queer Future Selves with Sapphire
- Crafting room: Spring Flowers with ki
Tuesday, Apr. 9, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop room: Movie Night with SOY
- Discussion room: Queer Families with ki and Chris
Tuesday, Apr. 16, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop room: Naloxone Training with SOY
- Crafting room: Laying Glitter Eggs with Afi
Tuesday, Apr. 23, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop room: Art Night: Another way art with Olympia
- Discussion room: Art Night: Improve Games with Chris
- Crafting room: Art Night: Pink Ink with Patrick
Tuesday, Apr. 30, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop room: SPA Night: Nails with Charm and Natalie
- Discussion room: SPA Night: Body Work with ki
- Crafting room: SPA Night: Blend Your Own Tea with Courtney
Sherbourne Health, 333 Sherbourne Street, Toronto