A Tuesday night health and well-being hub.
Are you an LGBT2SQ youth 29 and under looking for a place to explore your goals with community? Come to Intersections at SOY and find: a meal, workshops, discussions, and opportunities to chill or make art. Connect with our youth resource workers, mentors, mental health counsellors, and community guests. Choose your own adventure!
PLEASE NOTE: Meals are served from 6-6:30 pm. Programming runs from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Dates and details for August 2019
Tuesday, August 13, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop: Trans Allyship is for everyone
- Chill Space for Trans and Non-Binary Folks
Tuesday, August 20, 6:30-8:30 pm
Intersections talent Showcase: share with us all your wonderful talents in whatever shape or form
Tuesday, August 27, 6:30-8:30 pm: SPA DAY
- Discussion Room: NADA (Detox Acupuncture) with Noam
- Great Hall: Mindfulness and Meditation with Premal
- Art Room: Nailed It! with Patrick
- Youth Lounge: Body Work with ki
Sherbourne Health, 333 Sherbourne Street, Toronto