A Tuesday night health and well-being hub.
Are you an LGBT2SQ youth 29 and under looking for a place to explore your goals with community? Come to Intersections at SOY and find: a meal, workshops, discussions, and opportunities to chill or make art. Connect with our youth resource workers, mentors, mental health counsellors, and community guests. Choose your own adventure!
Meals are served from 6-6:30 pm. Programming runs from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Dates and details
Tuesday, Jan. 15, 6:30-8:30 pm
Welcome open house: find out what Intersections at SOY is all about!
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop room: Sexually transmitted infections, with Planned Parenthood Toronto
- Discussion room: Consent and navigating sexual encounters, with Sapphire
- Crafting room: Making pasties, with Ki
Tuesday, Jan. 29, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Workshop room: Employment clinic, with staff from Fred Victor
- Discussion room: Advocating for yourself in shelters, with Courtney
- Crafting room: 2 activities—Honouring Two-Spirit Resilience colouring book with Emmy and Ainsley from Springtide Resources; Money crafting with Patrick
Sherbourne Health, 333 Sherbourne Street, Toronto