Are you a trans, gender non-binary or genderqueer youth 29 years old or younger?
Trans Fusion Crew is a weekly drop-in group to explore, learn about and share experiences of gender and everything else. TFC is a welcoming and supportive space for all of your different trans and non-binary gender experiences.
- discuss what’s on your mind about: gender, (a)sexuality, coming out, different ways of transitioning, race and being trans, finding community, issues with family, your mental/ physical/emotional health, housing, referrals;
- express yourself through arts-based activities;
- hear from trans mentors;
- have low-key outings in the city, such as going to movies and visiting Toronto Island;
- participate in our book club; and
- celebrate yourself and each other.
Food and TTC tokens provided.
When: Thursdays, 6-8:00 pm.
For more Trans Fusion Crew information and programming please contact facilitators at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support
Thank you to TD for your support of SOY Trans Fusion Crew.
About the Facilitators
Kusha is a transmasculine, refugee, person of colour who coordinates programs for trans and non-binary youth, including TFC and Gender Journeys.
ki is a Black, transmasculine, [gender]queerdo. They are a Group Facilitator for BQY and Trans Fusion Crew as well as Gender Journeys.